Rob joins Metropolis Capital Advisors with over 15 years of experience in commercial real estate. Specializing in the sale of investment property, Rob has completed transactions on behalf of both small local investors as well as some of the most prominent real estate companies in the region. With a broad skill set that includes investment sales, acquisitions, tenant representation, analysis, and agency leasing, Rob brings a unique level of understanding to each transaction, maximizing value to his clients.
Prior to joining MetCap, Rob worked as Managing Director with the Menkiti Group in Washington D.C. where he was responsible for all aspects of the commercial business unit, including company acquisitions and leasing for its 300,000 square foot portfolio of urban retail, office and industrial product. During his three years there, Rob more than doubled the size of the portfolio and increased occupancy 20% to bring the portfolio to over 90% leased. Select notable transactions include:
- 50,000 square foot infill industrial acquisition, $7M reposition, and 10 year lease to DC Parks & Recreation.
- Site acquisition and build-to-suit for 40,000 square foot Ward 8 charter school.
- Acquisition of 50,000 square foot suburban office and value-add leasing in City of Fairfax.
- Disposition of 20,000 square foot Adams Morgan office condo and subsequent tenant representation to Uline Arena.
From 2012 to 2015, Rob was Vice President at JLL where he helped grow the emerging industrial practice in Maryland, DC, and Virginia. During this time, he gained valuable institutional experience representing both private and public clients including IndCor, Liberty Property Trust, First Potomac, and Morgan Stanley among others.
From 2009 to 2012, Rob worked at TSC Realty Services LLC, as a Vice President. The small, entrepreneurial firm, comprised of Carey-Winston and Trammell Crow alumni, focused on investment sales, leasing and corporate advisory in suburban Washington D.C. Clients included, UPS, Prudential, Jackson-Shaw, Rock Creek Property Group, in addition to dozens of local investors and owner operators.
Prior to TSC, Rob was Vice President at Transwestern where his team sourced and completed over $150 million in investment sales transactions.
- 1999 – University of Vermont
- Licensed Real Estate Sales in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia
301.657.7974 | firstname.lastname@example.org |